Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bryce Canyon, Utah


I was going through some old photos when I came across these. I remembered I had taken these with the intention of merging them all one day. This, before I knew that photoshop could do it for you in a matter of seconds rather than hours, (how I was expecting to put these together). I took this trip like 2 years ago, right after I graduated. This was my first stop on a one week road trip that I took across the southwest.
Bryce Canyon is a must, if you ever want to check out some AWESOME landscapes. Notice the storm, off in the distance sweeping across the plateau.


3 comments:

Cafe Pasadena said...

This is a photo? Looks like you painted it. Nice job.

daniellebedics said...

Hey Zoro! Estoy bien! I haven't checked my blog in forever. How are you? I got laid off from Disney. Doing photography right now. Still trying to get back into Disney but the jobs are scarce. It's been a nice break though. What have you been up to?

Stacey Aoyama said...

Nice Photos! haha, is this the same trip where you almost got attacked by a bear?